Thursday, April 19, 2012

New Activity & Presentations

Very cool development today as I secured a corporate sponsor for the interactive play area at Brickworld.  Not only are they sponsoring an area, but they are also investing in an interactive build of one of their products. This will be an interesting new activity for Brickworld.  We will use the Kidsworld groups as guinea pigs for their new activity.  I can't reveal the sponsor yet.  Sorry.

I also spent time today preparing a google form to enter presentation information.  Thanks to Ondrew Hartigan for quality testing.  I will get the form updated in the morning and send out an email asking for anyone interested in presenting to contact us.  I already have a list of several presentations that people already sent in.  Some new and cool stuff this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment