Sunday, April 15, 2012

Where Have I Been?

Hey everyone.  I have been in a crazy state lately.  But, Brickworld stuff is getting back on track.  Several contests have been sorted out, including the new plastic derby.  The train race rules and the Mindstorms challenge have all been finalized and will be published in the next couple of days.

I spent the day folding instructions for event kits and finalizing the kits.  We will be taking the event kits up to Chicago tomorrow.

Dropping off the event kits is secondary.  The purpose of the trip to Chicago is to meet with the Westin and some other people to finalize some details for the event.

This week will be all Brickworld for me.  So, I will probably post updates almost every day as a lot gets done (hopefully).

It feels good to have the event kits completely done this early.

Now, I need to go off and craft up an email about presentations and workshops.  No rest for the lazy  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment